Sunday, September 1, 2013

Notes + Christmas

Hello everyone!
So this post is one of the most important things I'll ever post on here, so please excuse the length! Hopefully this post won't be too dry and you can skip to the important parts and you won't get too bored! I'll try to add some fun stuff and surprises to make it a little more enjoyable also!

LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF
So first off, this blog is yet again neglected (I seem to lack the ability to update every few weeks or so, mainly because school has recently started) but I get released from school early on Mondays so I will have extra time to write posts and film videos!
So I have an update video I have been wanting to post for ages however I have literally less than a GB left on my hard drive. iMovie takes up storage/RAM to post videos (is iMovie not the epitome of horrible?!) which I currently do not have enough space on my computer for. I am slowly transferring old pictures/videos/music onto a storage drive connected to the computer that has about a terabyte left of space.
In the meantime, I am not able to post any videos at all until that problem is taken care of. I have, however, been jotting ideas down for a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Christmas is hands-down my most favorite thing about AGTube and just watching Christmas videos makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. The one I have been writing so far is about a girl and will be set in the 1930's in New York WHOOP FOR CLASSICS! It'll be greatly inspired by classic movies and Eloise at Christmastime, so I hope it'll turn out great! The plot is somewhat similar to Pink Christmas, a Christmas movie I made in 2011, in the sense that there is a little girl who wants to help everyone have a great Christmas, so it may be predictable.
Alsooo, I've been planning an AGMV! I've been planning to make said AGMV since last winter, however it was just so difficult and long story short, the video would not cooperate so that clip has been scrapped! Although I have a rather large amount of unpleasant experiences filming AGMVS, said song is love so I must make it!
Another thing is that I have 500 subscribers on my YouTube, which is just the most amazing thing ever. It feels great to know that there are 500 people who avidly watch my videos and care about the stuff that I take time to produce. YOU PEOPLE ARE MAGICAL I SWEAR!
Also, I was checking out my YouTube statistics and in the past month I got way more views/likes/comments than July so THAT IS CRAZY!
One last (irrelevant) thing is that I'm going to California Adventure (What? Me? Bragging!? Nonsense!) in December! I'm sososo excited to go, and I can't wait!
Here's to a great September for you all!

Skye xx