Friday, July 19, 2013

UPDATES VIDEO

GUESS WHAT? I'M BACK WHUT WHUT.. Soon I'll be posting yet another update video with yet another generic name (ie "Updates") in which I explain to you that more videos will be coming out soon and that my friend and I added streaks to my dolls' hair in a nutshell. Sorry in advance for the briefness (and quite frankly horrid quality) of the video. Due to said briefness and horrid quality, I wasn't able to explain why I haven't been making videos so I might as well be posting why here as my comeback, right?
So the reason I haven't been posting is sheer business which sucks as you would think that I'd have an excuse better than business. However, I actually have been busy. I've been writing a story and potential series plot (more info on that later), making videos for my other channel (again, more info later), and simply just spending time with the fambam and my friends, as summer really is the perfect time to unwind and is surprisingly a bit more hectic than school in an indescribable way.
The video will be up soon, which shall give you a chance to see my dolls' brand new hair streaks (which if you are following my Flickr photostream, you will have already seen! Just sayin'.) and a promise of a special 500 subscriber video and quite possibly weekly videos. (Only perhaps as this is a very great commitment but I will try and it shall only be until the end of this summer.)
That is basically all EXCEPT WAHH my friends are at San Diego Comic Con as I'm speaking, or more rather typing right now which makes me extremely sad and jealous for obvious reasons, the most evident being that IT IS FLABBERWACKING COMICCON!! However, I believe I actually might go next year (okay, I most definitely skipped to conclusions, but my sister has been saying so, so why shouldn't I share?) and if so, I shall cosplay! Honestly, it's just convention after convention (Anime Expo, Vid Con, Comic Con – so many!) and I actually want to go very badly this time!
ALSO (this post just seems to drag on and on) I ordered something for my dolls from eBay (with the help of father dearest) which is something retired from American Girl. It's just a small little treat for my dolls and if you guess what it is (hint: retired historical outfit), I'll give you a virtual cookie. Also a shout-out in my next post!
I don't want to bore you any more than I have nor keep you waiting,so that is all for now!
Enjoy your summer!

PS if you are at comic con right now, then YOU LUCKY BUTT OF A DUCK! (:

xoxo, Skye

3 comments:

Isabel said...

I feel your pain. The last month I have been obbsessed with youtube, and adventure time, and star trek. Which all of those things are at vid con and comic con. Unfortunatley i have no money to go buy a ticket to LA so I get to be stuck in humid weather here in Minnesota. Well since my summer has been spent on the internet I really want to get back into blogging and video making. But maybe as a personal thing instead? what do you think?

skye said...

IZZY! :D And gahh. I know! Everything is just so taunting! And it's super humid here too! But it's finally cooling down into the 90ºs.
And that's exactly how I feel! I miss dolls so much!
btw, like a personal blog or a personal channel? That'd be really cool! I think you should do it!

Isabel said...

yes! my current channel will be my personal channel and my new blog link is here : http://darlingitwillbeok.blogspot.com/